Tina Maternity Breastfeeding Swimsuit - Painted Dot
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Y'all! Let's have a moment about how great this swimsuit is. While it's great for maternity, it shines during postpartum. The slight ruching is stellar for maternity and then provides a little bit of shaping for postpartum.
Why we love the Tina swimsuit:
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for a customized fit
- Easy breastfeeding access via the tie at the shoulder.
- Rear tie is anchored at the shoulder so it doesn't fall behind your back while feeding
- Full breastfeeding panel allows for more discreet access
- Ruching at belly is super flattering
- Maternity friendly!
- Full-moderate coverage in rear with hip height leg openings.
- Fully lined to be sure it looks great wet or dry!
- Compression activewear material is supportive, stretchy and soft
- Removable bra pads allow for extra flexibility in fit
- Tagless design for the ultimate comfort.
Veronica (brunette) is 5'5", wears a 32B bra and a US size 2 pants/dress and is wearing a small. Meredith (blonde) is 5'7", wears a 36C Bra and US Size 6 pants/dress and is wearing a medium.
Fabric: 73% Polyester and 27% Spandex
Care: For the longest life for your swimsuit we recommend removing pads prior to washing. Hand wash or machine wash in a lingerie bag on cool and hang to dry.
If your suit is worn during pregnancy and gets a little stretched out, one trip to the dryer will help it recover, but we do not recommend putting your suit in the dryer as a habit!