Preloved Maternity and Nursing
The Preloved Collection
We know that sometimes, you don't want to buy new. Maybe you just need a dress for one occasion or you are 36 weeks pregnant and need a few extra tops to just get through. Or maybe you don't even want to buy new. Whatever, your reason, we support it. Our Preloved Collection has a variety of pieces for you to browse through. So whether you need a pair of jeans or a shirt, check out our preloved collection in store now.
Have a few pieces that you no longer love? We buy all seasons, all year. When in doubt, bring it in. We offer store credit on used clothing items we can offer to other customers! This is not limited to items purchased at Close to the Heart.
- Gently Used Maternity Clothing for Spring and Summer
- Gently Used Breastfeeding Clothing for Spring and Summer
How to Bring in Your Items:
- NO HANGERS PLEASE! We do not accept any items on hangers.
- Items must be presented in manageable size containers not exceeding 13"H x 18"W x 24"L. No over-sized containers or garment bags. Basically nothing larger than a carry on suitcase. Shopping bags, reusable totes & standard laundry baskets are recommended.]
- No more than 20 items or 1 manageable size container per visit. Sellers with more than 20 items, please call (262) 618-2736 in advance.
- You must be 18 years old and have a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, military ID, passport, etc.) with you at the time of drop off.
When to Bring in Your Items:
No appointment is needed to drop items off. Close to the Heart accepts drop-offs Monday through Saturday from 11 AM - 4 PM. Hours subject to change on holidays.
Please Note: Sellers may be required to return to our store to pick up items not purchased or their containers.