The Preloved Collection
We know that sometimes, you don't want to buy new. Maybe you just need a dress for one occasion or you are 36 weeks pregnant and need a few extra tops to just get through. Or maybe you don't even want to buy new. Whatever, your reason, we support it. Our Preloved Collection has a variety of pieces for you to browse through. So whether you need a pair of jeans or a shirt, check out our preloved collection in the boutique. Unable to make it in? Send us a message of what you are looking for. We are happy to send you photos of what we have on our Preloved racks.
Have a few pieces that you no longer love? We buy current seasons. When in doubt, send us a message. We offer store credit on used clothing items we can offer to other customers! This is not limited to items purchased at Close to the Heart.
- Gently Used Maternity Clothing for Spring/Summer
- Gently Used Breastfeeding Clothing for Spring/Summer
How to Bring in Your Items:
- NO HANGERS PLEASE! We do not accept any items on hangers.
- Items must be presented in manageable size containers not exceeding 13"H x 18"W x 24"L. No over-sized containers or garment bags. Basically nothing larger than a carry on suitcase. Shopping bags, reusable totes & standard laundry baskets are recommended.]
- No more than 20 items or 1 manageable size container per visit. Sellers with more than 20 items, please call (262) 618-2736 in advance.
- You must be 18 years old and have a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, military ID, passport, etc.) with you at the time of drop off.
When to Bring in Your Items:
No appointment is needed to drop items off. Close to the Heart accepts drop-offs during our regular hours. If you need special accommodations, please send us a message. Hours subject to change on holidays.
Please Note: Sellers may be required to return to our store to pick up items not purchased or their containers.