We women periodically power through a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears. This tea gives back on all the P days: period, postpartum and even perimenopause. It’s a comforting cinnamon-delicious blend of organic herbs traditionally used for postpartum support and to help ease symptoms of PMS and premenstrual cramping. Sip it, and then? Go forth and rest.
Organic Periodic Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
A Quick How To:Two ways is better than one!
- Hot: Pour boiling water over one tea bag, then steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Cold: Steep for 5-10 minutes with boiling water, then let chill or serve over ice.
Why we love the Periodic Tea:
- Revitalizing Herb & Cinnamon Herbal Tea for PMS, Period & Postpartum
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your bag… well, they'll still be good. Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from Earth Mama to you.
Try Me On in the Boutique
Come check out the boutique and try on before you buy.
Shipping & Order Tracking
We ship five days a week from our boutique in Thiensville, Wisconsin.
Track your order via email, text message, or the Shop app.
We know that buying online can feel like a gamble that's why we offer easy returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or exchange. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
See our return policy for more details.
Have any questions?
If there is anything we can do to help you in your journey, please don't hesitate to send us a message or an email email@example.com.