Size Chart - Muse
We get it.. Fitting a bra is hard. Pregnancy, hormones, gravity, weight fluctuations, ALL these things will change not only the size of your breasts, but may also expand your rib cage up to 2”! If you are near us, we highly suggest coming in for a fitting. If not, we are happy to help find your best fit via chat.
How to Find Your Best Fit- To best determine your current bra size, it is important to measure yourself. It’s easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Wear a lightly lined or unpadded bra.
- Band size. Wrap that measuring tape right underneath your breasts, as tight to the ribcage as you can. Round up to the nearest whole even number.
- Bust size. Wrap a measuring tape around your back, parallel to the floor, and across the fullest part of your breasts. Take a few breaths and let it naturally rest, not too tight and not too loose. Round up to the nearest whole number.
- Cup Size. Determine your cup size by subtracting your band size from your bust size. Bust size - band size = cup size. For example, your bust size measured 38 and your band size measured 34. 38-34= 4. You would be a 34D.
(1= A, 2 = B, 3 = C, 4 = D, 5 = DD/E, 6 = DDD/F, 7 = H, 8 = I, 9 = J)
- Use your band size and cup size to find your bra size on the chart below.
If you are struggling to find your best fit, chat with us! You can use the chat button in the lower left hand corner, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (262)618-2736 between 10am and 4pm CST Monday through Saturday.