Ginger Nausea Tea
Look. We’ll be straight with you: nausea is the worst. Not cute in the least. We’re sure whoever invented it had good intentions, but in the meantime, here — let’s let Organic Ginger Nausea™ Tea do her thing for nausea. A blend of ginger-minty herbs traditionally used to help curb occasional nausea, this 100% organic tea is formulated to be safe for anyone experiencing a case of oops-I-might-lose-my-lunch-itis. We’re talking everyone — from kids to pregnant mamas (hi, “morning” sickness, we’re looking at you). Ginger root joins forces with chamomile, lemon balm, a hint of mint, and a twist of orange to help ease the queasy and bring you back from whatever took you to the brink.
A Quick How To:Two ways is better than one!
- Hot: Pour boiling water over one tea bag, then steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Cold: Steep for 5-10 minutes with boiling water, then let chill or serve over ice.
Why we love the Ginger Nausea Tea:
- Settling minty comfort herbal tea to help relieve occasional nausea
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your bag… well, they'll still be good. Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from Earth Mama to you.
Try Me On in the Boutique
Come check out the boutique and try on before you buy.
Shipping & Order Tracking
We ship five days a week from our boutique in Thiensville, Wisconsin.
Track your order via email, text message, or the Shop app.
We know that buying online can feel like a gamble that's why we offer easy returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or exchange. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
See our return policy for more details.
Have any questions?
If there is anything we can do to help you in your journey, please don't hesitate to send us a message or an email firstname.lastname@example.org.