Hey all, one thing that happens to come up often is what are our cleaning procedures during the pandemic. While I normally strive to keep things neat, tidy, and clean here at the shop, we've increased our cleaning procedures.
- We use Force of Nature cleaning solution. Force of Nature is a gentle cleaner kills 99.9% of germs*, even Staph, MRSA, Norovirus, Influenza A, Salmonella, and Listeria when used as directed. It’s EPA Registered for use in hospitals, daycares, schools and more. It is on the EPA’s List N, the disinfectants approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. We choose to use this cleaner because I feel confident that my own kid could play on the surfaces after we clean.
- We spray the dressing room, bathroom, kids table, and front desk after each person leaves with Force of Nature.
- Our dressing room is open and we steam then quarantine all garments overnight.
- We wear a mask when customers are in the store. We might need a sec to get it on but we wear a mask with each customer. Since we speak and help women and babies, we feel it's imperative that we wear a mask with each customer.
- We sanitize our own hands after each customer by either hand sanitizer or hand washing.
- We do not come into the shop if a family member or ourselves is sick. Previous employees who were sick did get tested for COVID-19 and were negative before coming back to work.
We want you to know that we take the pandemic seriously. We also know that many places aren't allowing people to try on clothing and bras right now. Which is exceedingly difficult for changing bodies during pregnancy and postpartum. So we hope these procedures make you feel more comfortable stopping by here in Thiensville.
Leave a comment