V-COOL Feminine Heat & Cooling Gel Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Belly Bandit's V-Cool Reusable Hot & Cold Perineal Gel Pack brings instant ahhh… where new moms need it most – down there!
Ready to relieve some postpartum swelling, itching, and burning? Headed to the hospital to give birth? This flexible, stay-cool pack can be put into your undies (much like a pad!) to provide much-needed relief. The V-cool also soothes discomfort caused by post-delivery healing and stitches. It's gentle and soft on the skin. The two packs also include 10 disposable covers.
Can be used to help relieve:
- Postpartum pain & swelling
- Vaginal discomfort
- C-section incision irritation
- Pelvic pain
- Quick-freeze technology for convenience
- 2 soothing gel packs with 10 disposable covers
- Can be used during pregnancy, postpartum and nursing
- Hand washable and reusable
- Non-toxic and latex-free
*For external use only.
This gel pack is for EXTERNAL use only. Simply place the flexible, stay-cool pack into your undies (much like a pad!)
- 74% NON-TOXIC SILICA GEL
- 21% GLYCEROL
- 5% CMC
- For first time use, place HCP in freezer for at least 2 hours (for repeat treatments, place HCP in freezer for 30 minutes).
- After removing from freezer,place HCP in sleeve and apply to desired area. DO NOT APPLY HCP FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES AT A TIME.
- Place Hot Cold Pack (HCP) on paper towel in microwave on high heat for NO MORE THAN 20-30 seconds.
- Knead HCP to distribute heat evenly and place in sleeve.
- Apply to desired area for 15 minute intervals. If pain persists afte rseveral treatments, consult your physician.
- If too hot or if HCP expands like a balloon allow to cool before place in sleeve.
- Inspect area where the HCP has been applied. If discoloration or redness occurs discontinue use. Always use disposable sleeves with gel packs. Do not place uncovered gel pack directly against your skin.
- If gel comes in contact with skin or eyes rinse immediately and see a doctor. Overheating can cause serious harm. This is not a toy and is not intended for use by children.