Ever been at the pool and your baby is reaching their hand down your suit to get to your breast? Yeah.. Me too. So that's why we are really into the Thea minidress swim top. Use your favorite bottom that's in your closet now or pick up one of the High Rise Swimsuit Bottoms from Movemama to match.
Why we love the Thea swim top:
- Patent pending design is one of a kind and unique to Movemama!
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for a customized fit
- Easy breastfeeding access via the tie at the shoulder
- Rear tie is anchored at the shoulder so it doesn't fall behind your back while feeding
- Full breastfeeding panel allows for more discreet access
- Empire waist tankini style top is super comfortable and flattering
- Sold as a separate - purchase coordinating mix and match bottoms separately.
- Maternity friendly!
- Fully lined top to be sure it looks great wet or dry!
- Compression activewear material is supportive, stretchy and soft
- Removable bra pads allow for extra flexibility in fit
- Tagless design for the ultimate comfort.
Veronica (brunette) is 5'5", wears a 32B bra and a US size 2 pants/dress and is wearing a small. Logan (redhead) is 5'7" wears a 40DD bra and a US size 14/16 pants/dress size and is wearing and XL. See size chart in images.
Fabric: 73% Polyester and 27% Spandex
Care: For the longest life for your swimsuit we recommend removing pads prior to washing. Hand wash or machine wash in a lingerie bag on cool and hang to dry.
If your suit is worn during pregnancy and gets a little stretched out, one trip to the dryer will help it recover, but we do not recommend putting your suit in the dryer as a habit!