Strapless Nursing and Pumping Bra
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Rumina’s Hands-Free Pump&Nurse Strapless all-in-one Bra is the perfect choice to support you in any stage as a hands-free pumping bra or a convenient strapless nursing bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by over a 100,000 of busy moms. Invented by moms for moms.
- Superior All-In-One Strapless Bra combines the best qualities you LOVE about Rumina products in a convenient strapless design. Perfect for all breastfeeding moms!
- Simple: Easy-to-Use “no hole” patented design allows you to position to your unique nipple position with no Velcro or straps to support the pump bottles. Works with ALL electric breast pumps.
- Comfortable: Soft spandex blend gives you the option to wear all day under strapless dresses or tops. With multiple hook and eye back clasps the Strapless Bra adjusts to your changing body. Offered in sizes XS – 3XL.
- Convenience: Only strapless bustier designed to nurse & pump in at the same time, hands-free pump and wear all day. Quick pull-down style allows for easy skin-to-skin while nursing.
- See below detailed Description below for why 1000’s of moms PREFER Rumina
– Designed to pump & nurse at the same time, this bra could help with maintaining and increasing your milk supply.
– The ONLY ‘no hole’ patented design that allows you to position the breast pump funnels to your unique nipple location for optimal suction
– ‘No holes’ also means no openings directly over your nipple, giving you the option and comfort to wear it all day
– Shields are easily inserted while wearing to reduce pumping time and true hands-free support allows you to multi-task!
– No irritating holes, zippers or Velcro!
– Multiple hook and eye back clasps allow you to adjust to your change body so the bra fits perfectly from the first day after baby to one year postpartum.
– Soft cotton spandex blend provides comfortable support that will give you the option to wear all day under those summer tops or sexy strapless dresses.
– Only strapless bustier that is uniquely designed to nurse & pump in at the same time, hands-free pump in and wear all day!
– Quick pull down nursing style (as shown in picture) allows you to nurse skin-to-skin with your baby
– You can easily massage and/or nurse AND pump at the same time to increase milk supply
SAVE TIME PUMPING IN THREE EASY STEPS – SEE HOW TO IMAGE!
SIZING (See Rumina Size Chart)
Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs. Remember all sizing charts are guides. Actual size may differ based on stage of post pregnancy, pre pregnancy size and personal preference.
Rumina is a mom-invented and designed product, solely owned and operated by moms committed to providing you with quality products that will last throughout your breastfeeding journey.
Designed in the USA and Imported. US Patent Numbers 8,469,770, 9,155,339. Additional Patents Pending
How to Properly Fit a Bra
You'll need two measurements to start finding your size. Measure while wearing a well-fitting, unpadded bra. If you're nursing, try to measure while your breasts are full.
Measure for Band Size
Measure under your breasts (snug, but not tight) and round up to the next even number. This is your band size. You generally want your bra to clasp on the last eye hooks so you have room to cinch it down as the band stretches.
Measure Fullest Bust
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts (bust size).
Calculate Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust size to find your cup size. Each inch of difference is one letter, so a 5 inch difference would be an E cup.
Common Fit Questions
Is it Too Big?
You’ll notice wrinkles on the cups and gaping, band rides up in the back, and adjusted straps still slide off shoulders.
Is it Too Small?
You’ll notice spillover on the top or sides. It “pokes” you anywhere and/or the center section doesn’t lie flat