Seamless Pump and Nurse Bra - *FINAL SALE*
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Rumina’s Hands-Free Seamless Pump&Nurse all-in-one Nursing Bra is the perfect foundation to support a moms unique and beautiful pregnancy and breastfeeding relationship. Moms don’t have to buy a “special” pumping “bra,” Rumina’s Pump&Nurse Bra can be worn as a maternity bra then transition for breastfeeding as a nursing bra with a built-in pumping bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by 10’s of 1,000’s of busy moms who want to comfortably give their very best.
- Amazing All-In-One Seamless bra is perfect for all breastfeeding moms! Combines the best qualities of your favorite maternity, nursing and hands-free pumping bras.
- Simple: Easy-to-Use “no hole” patented design allows you to position to your unique nipple location then front adjustment allows you to increase support of the bottle even as you pump.
- Comfortable: So soft and smooth with removable soft pad inserts for contouring and complete all day coverage. ONLY you will know you’re wearing a nursing or pumping bra.
- Convenience: SAVES TIME by nursing and/or hands-free pumping all with the freedom to wear all day without undressing or adding extra garments. Works with ALL electric breast pumps.
- See below detailed Description below for why 1000’s of moms PREFER Rumina
• You don’t have to disrobe or put on another pumping garment to hands-free double pump
• The ONLY ‘no hole’ patented design that allows you to position the breast pump funnels to your unique nipple location for optimal suction then adjust to increase or decrease the amount of support while pumping!
• ‘No holes’ also means no openings directly over your nipple, this bra looks and feels like a traditional maternity and nursing bra
• No holes, zippers, Velcro or bulky layers to show through your shirt – no one should know you’re wearing a pumping or nursing bra
• Soft and comfortable with soft cup inserts help contour and add extra coverage so you feel confident to wear to work, out-and-about or at home playing with baby
• Fabric that beautifully shapes and support you for all day wear and adjusts to your changing body
• NO need to disrobe or put on another pumping garment saving you precious time
• One-handed drop down nursing clasps (as shown in picture) to nurse skin-to-skin with your baby
• You can easily massage and/or nurse AND pump at the same time to increase milk supply
SAVE TIME PUMPING IN THREE EASY STEPS – SEE HOW TO IMAGE!
SIZING (See Rumina Size Chart)
Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs. Remember all sizing charts are guides. Actual size may differ based on stage of post pregnancy, pre pregnancy size and personal preference.
Rumina is a mom-invented and designed product, solely owned and operated by moms committed to providing you with quality products that will last throughout your breastfeeding journey.
Designed in the USA and Imported. US Patent Numbers 8,469,770, 9,155,339. Additional Patents Pending
How to Properly Fit a Bra
You'll need two measurements to start finding your size. Measure while wearing a well-fitting, unpadded bra. If you're nursing, try to measure while your breasts are full.
Measure for Band Size
Measure under your breasts (snug, but not tight) and round up to the next even number. This is your band size. You generally want your bra to clasp on the last eye hooks so you have room to cinch it down as the band stretches.
Measure Fullest Bust
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts (bust size).
Calculate Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust size to find your cup size. Each inch of difference is one letter, so a 5 inch difference would be an E cup.
Common Fit Questions
Is it Too Big?
You’ll notice wrinkles on the cups and gaping, band rides up in the back, and adjusted straps still slide off shoulders.
Is it Too Small?
You’ll notice spillover on the top or sides. It “pokes” you anywhere and/or the center section doesn’t lie flat