Original Nursing Bra
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
An easy-going nursing bra that takes you from pregnancy through your breastfeeding days. Some of our customers have even reported using it as a sleep bra!
The Original Nursing Bra is a modern take on Bravado's classic style for pregnant women and nursing moms. It's every mom's everyday must-have - whether in her hospital bag, at home or on-the-go. There's something about the cozy comfort of cotton (and ultra-soft modal) in Bravado's heritage style that moms have loved since our beginning. We know you will, too!
Why We Love This Bra
- Ultra-soft, breathable cotton-modal fabric blend
- Comfortable, wide bottom band and flat, smooth racer-back for a sporty look
- Wire-free design for added comfort
- Light to moderate support for B-D cups
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [12.HUS.14038], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Bravado Original Nursing Bra Size Chart
How to Properly Fit a Bra
You'll need two measurements to start finding your size. Measure while wearing a well-fitting, unpadded bra. If you're nursing, try to measure while your breasts are full.
Measure for Band Size
Measure under your breasts (snug, but not tight) and round up to the next even number. This is your band size. You generally want your bra to clasp on the last eye hooks so you have room to cinch it down as the band stretches.
Measure Fullest Bust
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts (bust size).
Calculate Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust size to find your cup size. Each inch of difference is one letter, so a 5 inch difference would be an E cup.
Common Fit Questions
Is it Too Big?
You’ll notice wrinkles on the cups and gaping, band rides up in the back, and adjusted straps still slide off shoulders.
Is it Too Small?
You’ll notice spillover on the top or sides. It “pokes” you anywhere and/or the center section doesn’t lie flat