Menstrual Heating Patch
Discreet Heating Patches works for up to 12 hours to soothe cramps and provide therapeutic heat, right where you need it most. Our set of three easy-to-use therapeutic heating patches instantly warm to a comforting temperature to soothe cramps, increase blood flow, and relax muscles. Use on the lower abdomen to soothe cramps, or on the lower back to alleviate aches and pains related to menstruation. Adhere patch to the outside of your underwear for on-the-go wear.
- Up to 12 hours of heat
- 140°F maximum temperature
- 3 count single-use patches
- Air activated and individually wrapped
- Soothes menstrual pain with therapeutic heat
- Contains Iron Powder, Water, Carbon, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride
- Heat Patch is air activated and will begin warming as soon as the individual plastic wrapper is opened.
- Remove Heating Patch from plastic wrapper and peel off protective backing to expose adhesive.
- Place adhesive side of heat patch over desired area of therapy, on outside of underwear. Do not apply adhesive directly to skin.
- Use caution when applying Heating Patch to delicate fabrics.
- Heating Patch may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature
- Check Heating Patch frequently to ensure skin is safe and not too warm.
Patch is single use only, do not microwave or attempt to reheat as this could cause Heating Patch to catch fire. Do not use
- In conjunction with any other source of heat
- With pain rubs, medicated creams, or ointments
- If heat pack is leaking, damaged or torn
- Directly on skin
- While sleeping
- On children, infants, or people who are unable to remove the Heating Patch on their own
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not apply Heating Patch directly to skin, this may increase risk of burns
- Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs
- Do not puncture Heating Patch as contents may be dangerous.
- If contents come into contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water
- If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and contact poison control center immediately
Try Me On in the Boutique
Come check out the boutique and try on before you buy.
Shipping & Order Tracking
We ship five days a week from our boutique in Thiensville, Wisconsin.
Track your order via email, text message, or the Shop app.
We know that buying online can feel like a gamble that's why we offer easy returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or exchange. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
See our return policy for more details.
Have any questions?
If there is anything we can do to help you in your journey, please don't hesitate to send us a message or an email firstname.lastname@example.org.