Essential Relaxed Pump and Nurse - *FINAL SALE*
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Light to Moderate Support, the Relaxed Crossover Bra is made with soft jersey knit cotton, perfect for the 3rd trimester, newly postpartum moms and as a sleep bra. The Relaxed Crossover Bra fluctuates with engorgement and will easily transition from bump to baby whether you’re nursing or pumping, day or night. As always, Rumina’s products work with ALL major breast pumps.
- Light-to-Moderate Support ideal for newly postpartum moms experiencing engorgement
- Simple hands-free pumping bra, no hooks, Velcro, straps or zippers
- Convenient pull down design for easy no-clasp nursing
- Comfortable support, perfect for transitioning from bump to baby and to use as a sleep bra
- Ideal support for nursing and pumping at the same time
- If you’re 6+ weeks postpartum, looking for a Moderate to Firm Support, try Rumina’s Classic Crossover Hands-Free Pump&Nurse Bra
How to Properly Fit a Bra
You'll need two measurements to start finding your size. Measure while wearing a well-fitting, unpadded bra. If you're nursing, try to measure while your breasts are full.
Measure for Band Size
Measure under your breasts (snug, but not tight) and round up to the next even number. This is your band size. You generally want your bra to clasp on the last eye hooks so you have room to cinch it down as the band stretches.
Measure Fullest Bust
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts (bust size).
Calculate Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust size to find your cup size. Each inch of difference is one letter, so a 5 inch difference would be an E cup.
Common Fit Questions
Is it Too Big?
You’ll notice wrinkles on the cups and gaping, band rides up in the back, and adjusted straps still slide off shoulders.
Is it Too Small?
You’ll notice spillover on the top or sides. It “pokes” you anywhere and/or the center section doesn’t lie flat