Clip and Pump
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Clip and Pump™ Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory’s revolutionary design offers moms the convenience, ease and discretion they’ve been asking for. Best of all, it attaches securely to our nursing bras’ B-clips. What we have created is truly a game-changer for hands-free pumping.
- Patented design - securely attaches to your Bravado Designs nursing bra’s B-clips
- Adjustable 4-row hook and eye closure at back
- Discreet, no need to remove your top or nursing bra
- Patented figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal – no need to detach breast shield from bottle
- Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position
- Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend
- Wide, stretchy and comfortable bottom band
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Nursing bra and breast pump not included
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [11.HUS.90449], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Fabric is 49% cotton, 32% modal, and 19% spandex/elastane.
How to Properly Fit a Bra
You'll need two measurements to start finding your size. Measure while wearing a well-fitting, unpadded bra. If you're nursing, try to measure while your breasts are full.
Measure for Band Size
Measure under your breasts (snug, but not tight) and round up to the next even number. This is your band size. You generally want your bra to clasp on the last eye hooks so you have room to cinch it down as the band stretches.
Measure Fullest Bust
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts (bust size).
Calculate Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust size to find your cup size. Each inch of difference is one letter, so a 5 inch difference would be an E cup.
Common Fit Questions
Is it Too Big?
You’ll notice wrinkles on the cups and gaping, band rides up in the back, and adjusted straps still slide off shoulders.
Is it Too Small?
You’ll notice spillover on the top or sides. It “pokes” you anywhere and/or the center section doesn’t lie flat