BFF Belly Wrap
Over a decade ago, Belly Bandit introduced their doctor-recommended Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps to help slim and support your belly, waist, and hips post-delivery. They were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of postpartum belly binding and modernized this age-old practice for today's moms.
Their world-famous Belly Wraps are designed to help you look and feel your absolute best after delivery.
The B.F.F. utilizes their Power Compress Core™ to apply targeted compression, which may help:
- Slim and support your belly, waist, and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Features their exclusive, latex-free Power Compress Core™
- 9" of adjustability so you can continue to tighten the wrap as you size down
- Curved design
- 6 support panels
- 2 compression panels with 2 tabs to customize compression level and fit
- Covered in silky-soft viscose from Bamboo
Recommended for those with shorter waists
How to Wear
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly - but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your wrap, it may barely close. That's ok. You want to have the length of the Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
When to Wear
We recommend wearing your Belly Wrap immediately post-delivery, for a minimum of 6-10 weeks. However, many women find wrapping to be effective long after this initial period. If you're breastfeeding, the hormone relaxin may stay in your system longer, giving you even more time to benefit from postpartum compression. Some cultures bind up to a year post delivery!
If you have any concerns about being "too late" for the Belly Bandit Belly Wrap, we encourage you to check out our Mother Tucker® Shapewear Collection.
9" dual Velcro® closures
Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Try Me On in the Boutique
Come check out the boutique and try on before you buy.
Shipping & Order Tracking
We ship five days a week from our boutique in Thiensville, Wisconsin.
Track your order via email, text message, or the Shop app.
We know that buying online can feel like a gamble that's why we offer easy returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or exchange. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
See our return policy for more details.
Have any questions?
If there is anything we can do to help you in your journey, please don't hesitate to send us a message or an email firstname.lastname@example.org.