Ballet Nursing Bra
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Ballet Nursing Bra, featuring Petal-Soft™ fabric, combines the ultimate in softness with a totally adorable silhouette. Lounge, nurse, sleep, repeat. The perfect at-home nursing bra for (long) days and nights (that are often far too short)!
Reasons We Recommend this Bra
- Petal-Soft™ fabric on the outside and modal lined cups for absolute comfort
- Light support makes it perfect for lounging or sleeping
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Pull-away full breast access
- Pull-on styling with no back closure
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [12.HUS.14038], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Main Body: 78% nylon, 22% spandex/elastane
Lining: 95% modal, 5% spandex/elastane
Bravado Ballet Bra Size Chart
How to Properly Fit a Bra
You'll need two measurements to start finding your size. Measure while wearing a well-fitting, unpadded bra. If you're nursing, try to measure while your breasts are full.
Measure for Band Size
Measure under your breasts (snug, but not tight) and round up to the next even number. This is your band size. You generally want your bra to clasp on the last eye hooks so you have room to cinch it down as the band stretches.
Measure Fullest Bust
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts (bust size).
Calculate Cup Size
Subtract your band size from your bust size to find your cup size. Each inch of difference is one letter, so a 5 inch difference would be an E cup.
Common Fit Questions
Is it Too Big?
You’ll notice wrinkles on the cups and gaping, band rides up in the back, and adjusted straps still slide off shoulders.
Is it Too Small?
You’ll notice spillover on the top or sides. It “pokes” you anywhere and/or the center section doesn’t lie flat