High Rise Swimsuit Bottoms - Black
Somedays, we just don't want to head straight back to our low-rise bikini bottoms. We want a little extra support in the tummy area or maybe we love to just show a wee bit of skin. That's why the high rise bottoms are the bomb.
Why we love the high-rise bottoms:
- High-rise bottoms hit at the belly button
- Ruching at hips
- Full coverage bottom (additional coverage was added to the style beyond what is shown in current images)
- Sold as a separate - purchase coordinating mix and match tops separately.
- Maternity friendly
- Fully lined to be sure it looks great wet or dry!
- Compression activewear material is supportive, stretchy and soft
- Tagless design for the ultimate comfort.
- 73% Polyester/27% Spandex
Meredith (blonde) is 5'7", wears a 36C Bra and US Size 6 pants/dress and is wearing a medium. See size chart in images.
Fabric: 73% Polyester and 27% Spandex
Care: For the longest life for your swimsuit we recommend removing pads prior to washing. Hand wash or machine wash in a lingerie bag on cool and hang to dry.
If your suit is worn during pregnancy and gets a little stretched out, one trip to the dryer will help it recover, but we do not recommend putting your suit in the dryer as a habit!
Try Me On in the Boutique
Come check out the boutique and try on before you buy.
Shipping & Order Tracking
We ship five days a week from our boutique in Thiensville, Wisconsin.
Track your order via email, text message, or the Shop app.
We know that buying online can feel like a gamble that's why we offer easy returns. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or exchange. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
See our return policy for more details.
Have any questions?
If there is anything we can do to help you in your journey, please don't hesitate to send us a message or an email email@example.com.