- Facebook Messenger - This is free and great for just a few people. You can add people into one group and then do a video call.
- Zoom - Zoom is very popular right now since many of us are working from home. Zoom is free but you can only do a video call for 40 minutes for free.
- WebBabyShower - This inexpensive option (around $80) allows you to customize your virtual shower all in one spot. So you can do the hosting, video, photos, and links to your Babylink registry all in one spot.
One thing to note that video chats can be chaotic with a large number of guests. So you may wish to invite fewer people or have multiple showers with specific groups.
How to send an invite?
- Facebook Events - Easy to create and many people are already on Facebook.
- Evite - A great way to send invitations and know how many will be attending.